Tecpins

You are welcome to Tecpins, it is free tutorials for people who want to learn about Html Tutorial,Android Tutorials,PHP Tutorials,Java Tutorials and Css Tutorials.

Post Top Ad

ads
Responsive Ads Here

Tips & Tricks for your Bloggers

Hello guys, Do you want more page views, more traffic, more earnings. So, here the best solution for promote your blogger or blog post.

You can use following tips for get more traffic for your blogger.

  1. Before write the blog post, Find a Creative Topic.
  2. After found the blog Topic, You can Planning the blog structure.
  •    Before, write something, you need to have some knowledge of the subject you are about to write on. You need to plan before you start. To make a plan, ask yourself these questions,          
                            
  • Who is going to read this?
  • What are the areas I should cover?
  • How many things can I leave for “obvious” which I don’t have to define?
  • After reading this, what knowledge would my audience gain?
  • How would my writing effect my site’s Search Engine Position?
  • What would I gain from this writing?